Shattered Dreams - The story of Hinamori Momo

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Shattered Dreams - The story of Hinamori Momo

Post by Bakadeshi » Thu May 18, 2006 1:46 am

Thats right, Its a character profile... I think. It also has action and drama, but the main focus is on Hinamori and her conflict from what happened in the series between her, Aizen, and Hitsugaya.

This is a bleach video to the song Angels, by Within Temptation. Its the same video I rushed "almost" finished to Otakon, so there are a few improvements in this one you won't see at Otakon. Thats assuming you see it at all at Otakon. Anyway, the linky:

Imagehttp://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=117218

Read video description for rest of information.

WARNING: Major Spoilers concerning Aizen and Hinamori upto around episode 60 of bleach.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Thu May 18, 2006 1:57 am

A very appropriate song. Spotless editing as always.

I think I'm going to need to watch this again when I'm more lucid to pick up all the details.

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Thu May 18, 2006 2:33 am

:D

I loved it. I'm really happy to see a Bleach video as dramatic as this, and one with a focus on just a select few characters--most Bleach videos so far seemed to be just random fighting...

Awesome work. The only thing that bugged me was the repeated scenes, but everything else was pretty much perfect so I'll let it slide. :wink:
ImageImage

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Thu May 18, 2006 5:18 am

I'm in agreeance with Sierra on the repeated scenes, they were the only part about the vid that kinda irked me, but they're passable.

Very well edited and I loved how you chose these two characters to focus the video on. I liked the relationship between these characters and it's nice to see them being the main focus. As much as I'm a little tired of seeing Within Temptation used in videos (yes I am a hypocrite :)) this song was the perfect choice.

I really enjoyed this vid though. Nicely done, it's defenitely a keeper ^^

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu May 18, 2006 6:09 am

Wow that was great, how did you make that fiery looking effect at the end? =D

Imrallion
Org Profile

Post by Imrallion » Thu May 18, 2006 6:31 am

A great AMV !
For a bleach based vid, this was perfect, different from others, you gave me some shivers...nice job, realy.

I keep it on my hard drive...

Thanks for this moment !

Imrallion

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu May 18, 2006 7:01 am

Lately I've been seeing a lot of good Bleach AMVs including this one, Bleach also seems to go well with Christian rock =O

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Thu May 18, 2006 8:40 am

Good stuff... although, hmm... the repeated scenes did bother me quite a bit actually... I'm not sure yet how much that'll ruin rewatchability of this for me... I found myself wincing, so that's not a good sign...

Still, the fact that I cosplayed Aizen last year, that all throughout the convention I made it my mission to find a Momo to pose with (which I was so ecstatic when I did, and apparently so was she :lol: ), pretty much the whole relationship and story between the two was one I closely watched, made this video rather a nice tribute I guess :D

:up:

Sojiro
Org Profile

Post by Sojiro » Thu May 18, 2006 9:25 am

wow, a bleachvid without ichigo - awesome :)

nice song + great scene selection (even if there were some repetitions) and editing
= superb mood and a great amv

jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Thu May 18, 2006 1:18 pm

ooo wow awesome! focuses on one of my fave characters too! at first i was gonna complaing that you only have an mp4 which my archos won't take, but avi too! awesome!
/grabs
the repeated scenes didn't bother me that much actually... kinda seemed to cement the point ^^
anyways great vid!!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”