GX "Can I get a Moment" Remake

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

GX "Can I get a Moment" Remake

Postby SQ » Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:41 pm

If you say my Gundam X AMV to "Hanging by a Moment" you knew it sucked ass. Well, after many harsh comments, flames, and fights(in real life! ><) I've made a remake of it to a MUCH better song. "Falling for the First time" by Barenaked Ladies. I have to say, It DEFINETLY worked out better then my Can I get a Moment AMV. I love how it turned out. This actually has more story to it because the lyrics fit together, and it's an upbeat song. I was disappointed with my Hanging by a Moment AMV. This one makes up for it completely!

I call it: "Feeling for the First Time"

Turn Ons: WMV format, good audio quality, so-so vid quality. WMV Format.

Turn offs: so-so vid quality. Annoying green line in random scenes.

http://animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12691

"Now featuring the classics of guys: The Yawn Stretch. The Naked Woman running into you, and the Burn the Butt on the Gundam technique!"
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
SQ
Doesn't have a title

Return to AMV Announcements