Last Exile AMV - "Skyline"

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
silver_moon
Org Profile

Last Exile AMV - "Skyline"

Post by silver_moon » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:12 am

I just finished my latest video. As usual, it's a drama. :)

Title: Skyline
Anime: Last Exile
Song: Fono - "Sunlight Silence"
Time Spent: About a month and a half
Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=110195

Enjoy. ^_^
ImageImage

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:10 am

I'm first! I'm first!!!!

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:10 am

hey that was really awesome 8-)

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:48 am

Cool, very good combo the song is awesome and it's my fave anime whatelse can I wish for ? Good Editing! And that's what I got here, let me guess JCD was betatester ? Most of the drumsync somehow looks like the way he'd do it but maybe it's just my imagination ;). And well the only thing that wasn't oustanding was the visual quality, it was blocky in the darker parts I would have made it like 20 bigger (in times of DSL that's ok) and therefor get better quality.

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:58 am

Knowname wrote:I'm first! I'm first!!!!
Lol.
TheUnlimited wrote:hey that was really awesome 8-)
Glad you liked it!
Warheart wrote:Cool, very good combo the song is awesome and it's my fave anime whatelse can I wish for ? Good Editing! And that's what I got here, let me guess JCD was betatester ? Most of the drumsync somehow looks like the way he'd do it but maybe it's just my imagination :wink:. And well the only thing that wasn't oustanding was the visual quality, it was blocky in the darker parts I would have made it like 20 bigger (in times of DSL that's ok) and therefor get better quality.
Thanks. :) No, I actually didn't get JCD to betatest this one. Sierra was the only person who I got to give me feedback (she does it for all of mine). It's only sometimes that I beta test my vids with other people. Some of the drumbeats probably do look similar to some of JCD's stuff, mainly because I really liked how he synced to the drumbeats behind the characters in his Spirit of the Stage vid. :wink: For the filesize I was thinking about going higher, but I decided to be friendlier to people's internet connections. :wink:
ImageImage

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:03 am

I like the editing of it and the choice of anime and song :)

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:46 am

Very well done AMV with a great anime/song match up. The video flowed well, and the action/beat sync was excellent.

Impressive as always. Thumbs up.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

Dark-Krystal
Org Profile

Post by Dark-Krystal » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:49 am

Excellent 8-)

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:11 am

silver_moon wrote:
Some of the drumbeats probably do look similar to some of JCD's stuff, mainly because I really liked how he synced to the drumbeats behind the characters in his Spirit of the Stage vid. :wink:[/quote]

Yep that's exactly what I meant. ;) Well works well in your video too I must say.

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:55 pm

shinodude wrote:I like the editing of it and the choice of anime and song :)
Thanks! Yeah, I actually picked Last Exile to go with this song just because I thought that scenes that I'd seen in AMVs to it really fit with the chorus. :wink:
Willen wrote:Very well done AMV with a great anime/song match up. The video flowed well, and the action/beat sync was excellent.

Impressive as always. Thumbs up.
Flow is something that I consider to be really important in AMVs, so I'm glad you noticed that. :)
Dark-Krystal wrote:Excellent :cool:
I'm glad you liked it!
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”