To JCD : Materialize!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
misspioupiou
Org Profile

To JCD : Materialize!

Post by misspioupiou » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:20 pm

Hello all!

I am a french gal, member of Fantasy Movies, like Tyler and Istiv. This is my first post and also my first AMV.

Usually I am more interested in cosplay, but since I discovered JCD's Eurofire, I am one of his biggest fans! XD
That's why I decided to create this video: it refers directly to JCD's one, half a tribute, half a joke. ^^

I would like to thank Tyler for his help, advertises, and his huge patience to me. It would never had become this good without you^^

Kisses to all, and enjoy!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=107674

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:25 pm

Absolutely cool... The music is sort of flat even for its fast paced style but it doesnt detract from the overall enjoyment one gets from this video. Good work! Make more!

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:45 pm

Oooooo, a cosplayer who made a dance video with hot chicks?!!! Nice!!!! 8-)

I forsee lots of potential out of you! :D
ImageImage

istiv
Org Profile

Post by istiv » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:45 am

You're not that a great JCDgirl because there is no pandas in your video.
"You need to train more little bug, to have the Panda spirit within you" should have say your masta :D

Anyway, this a quite good video for a first attempt. You see now that making AMV is a lot funnier than doing cosplay ;) :P
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dark-Krystal
Org Profile

Post by Dark-Krystal » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:55 am

OMG !! You Can understand that AMV > Coplay now !

So, for a First video, It's really good. Not really original, and I can't stand this song, but You have made a pretty good work. The First JCD Girl is born. :P

S, You must forget the Cosply and Stay into the AMV world 8-)

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:29 am

I guess JCD can be proud now, his first fangirl that dedicated him an amv :). If only I had fangirls :wink:.

But after watching it a few times I really got into the material altough I never saw the anime before. You have a good use of the animation to create flow and actionsync I really like that. Acutally it looks and sounds pretty much like a JCD video just without the PI and Vegas effects. Keep it up.

Kragdrim
Org Profile

Post by Kragdrim » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:27 am

poor JCD / Reallly poor :shock:

misspioupiou
Org Profile

Post by misspioupiou » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:26 am

thank you all for the comments^^

Krag: stop it, or you won't get your ramen-_-

Istiv and DK : In fact I really enjoyed it. Editing is an interesting work, and I have some ideas for my next vids. But I will continue cosplay too.

Warheart: I know some of your work and really like it (and wolf's rain too, good choice), so you make me really happy by posting here^^

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:36 am

Now I'm really confused, flattered, disturbed, happy and euphoric at the same time :oops:

Thank you so much, all this dedication to me is not even neccessary, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy :o

About the video, I really liked it, you maintained a good synch and flow with the song, the pace of the motions was right and it all went with the rythm. You pretty much made what I like :D
I can only second what the others said, keep it up :D

One note: The song artist is Dream. Funny because the version of Initial D is a english Eurobeat remix of this song by Niko, the original Dream version which you used isn't even featured on Initial D :P

@ istiv & Krag: Stop it, you're making it even worse :lol:

Stewy
Org Profile

Post by Stewy » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:32 pm

Awsome Vid ^.^, love the song. I'm curious if you know where I could find the lyrics in japanese for the song though? ; ; I am having some trouble.

But keep it up! :D
Hmm Lemme Think.........
About Thinking Some More!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”