Naruto Vs. Sasuke - Suicidal Tendencies

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
trevor_t
Org Profile

Naruto Vs. Sasuke - Suicidal Tendencies

Post by trevor_t » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:15 pm

Hello AMVers!

I made this vid last Thanksgiving and have been getting some pretty good reviews on it. So I thought I would post it up for more people to see. The song is "You Can't Bring Me Down" by Suicidal Tendencies.
And you can tell by the title of the song, that it matches Naruto's situation with Sasuke perfectly. It is by far the best video that I have made yet, and the most recent. I hope you all like it!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=98567

gabrielzero
Org Profile

Post by gabrielzero » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:44 am

Very nice. I downloaded it and saved it to my cpu.

Thanks for sharing. ^_^

schaeffa
Org Profile

Post by schaeffa » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:58 pm

gabrielzero wrote:I downloaded it and saved it to my cpu.
I definitely want that CPU you got :lol:

trevor_t
Org Profile

Post by trevor_t » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:02 am

gabrielzero wrote:Very nice. I downloaded it and saved it to my cpu.

Thanks for sharing. ^_^
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”