Hey Guys, I'm new here, but check out my vid

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Red_Demon
Org Profile

Hey Guys, I'm new here, but check out my vid

Post by Red_Demon » Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:16 pm

Check out my video Spike's Dream (Cowboy Bebop)
I've been making videos for a while but I haven't had the chance to post them up due to limited internet space.. Actually you might have seen some of my video's before from "Little Dragon productions." But I can put about one video up every week due to my lack of space. So if you want to see more of my stuff let me know, feel free to IM or Email me, and I'll take what's up now down for now and then put something new up.
Hope you Guy's enjoy it.
-Justin
A.K.A. Red_Demon

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:03 pm

sounds interesting....link please?
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Red_Demon
Org Profile

Post by Red_Demon » Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:19 pm

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”