2 new videos to ph34r

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

2 new videos to ph34r

Postby Jebadia » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:10 pm

Action Surplus http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=12308

Soul Religion http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=12310

Eh...they're my two videos I entered for Csun, but didn't make it to the finals, and with that kind of competition I'm not surprised, so download and enjoy as you please.

WARNING, Server may be slow, and/or not up and running, if so, try again at a later time.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
Jebadia

Postby Jebadia » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:39 am

Im all alone :cry:
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
Jebadia

Postby jonmartensen » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:40 am

No you're not, I'll download one right now :D
jonmartensen

Return to AMV Announcements