DDR2 Project. Good news and bad news.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

DDR2 Project. Good news and bad news.

Postby gambitt » Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:25 am

Hey folks, I finally have an encode of my DDR track (Brilliant2U to various Gainax series) at a nice 35.7 megs. Mpeg format. It's pretty clean figuring the video has plenty of activity. Got a good reception at AWA, too. Yay. Oh yeah, my school has just installed their high high, really high speed connection so now I can share this file to you all!

So, that's all the good news. Here's the bad news. Apparently my school has decided to enforce a firewall behind this really really high speed internet. Peer2Peer programs work fine, but FTP server? Forget it. Until this issue is solved, I have no choice but to offer this video to all who contact me via email or private message. From there we can discuss how you want to get it. I'm sorry but I will not send to 56k users until the FTP issue is resolved.

Hope to hear from you soon, and please do not hesitate, from what I've heard from other people, it's a fun watch, and I really wanna spread the joy, man!
Sata andagi!
gambitt

Postby turboneko » Fri Nov 08, 2002 1:01 pm

WATCHITWATCHITWATCHIT!!!

Very cool video indeed... I am happy I grabbed your CD at AWA Jeff :D
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
turboneko

Postby Hakura » Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:14 pm

I can't wait for the DVD to come out ^^
Hakura

Postby gambitt » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:14 am

Thanks Turboneko ^_^! The encode on that CD is nothing compared to the new one... thank god. Icky MPEG artifacts...
Sata andagi!
gambitt

Return to AMV Announcements