KO OH YOKU STUDIOS limping back online...

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

KO OH YOKU STUDIOS limping back online...

Postby Bushido Philosopher » Sat Nov 02, 2002 6:59 pm

Well, better than nothing I guess....

My videos are now back up for download.

One very important note:
my videos are by request only - meaning that you'll have to IM me and ask me to transfer over AIM or some other type of file transfer, whichever is convenient for you.
I will most likely be online a lot so you won't have to wait - unless of course someone is already transferring. I'll just contact you later if that happens.

I'm very sorry for all the inconvenience, but since I can't get a monsthly server, and this Golden Donut isn't here yet, then this is the only way I can do it. And I also apologize if I cannot send it to you. I download a lot usually so I'm hogging all of my available bandwidth.

Thank you to all who support me....
"Many people want to change the world, but very few even consider changing themselves."
<<A>My Member Profile</a>> <<A>Read my Xanga</a>>
Bushido Philosopher

Return to AMV Announcements