Connichi, Winner Action: Kaleidostar - Spirit of the Stage

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Connichi, Winner Action: Kaleidostar - Spirit of the Stage

Post by JCD » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:57 pm

Sooo, this was my entry. Description should cover comments, I'm too tired now :P Just lay back and enjoy the dancyness :)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=89478

Anime: Kaleido Star
Song: Move - Destiny

Note: Watch it at high volume, at least in my experience it makes a difference of the impression.

Osakaness
Org Profile

Post by Osakaness » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:06 pm

My favorite Move song :wink: :D

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:09 pm

Watched it in high volume.

Despite the fact couple people staring at me for making the music too loud, that was ungodly awesome. Totally worth the embarassment I got! 8-)
ImageImage

Kristyrat
Time-traveling penguin
Org Profile

Post by Kristyrat » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:37 pm

angelx03 wrote:ungodly awesome
That sums it up perfectly, incredibly well executed, awesome effect use, never too much, and just when I thought it was gonna disappoint me andslow down, it got crazier. Awesome work. :wink:

[Kristyrat]

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:46 pm

That was just amazing. The amount of beat-sync is staggering, the footage is gorgeous, and the pacing is top-notch. I haven't enjoyed a dance video this much since Odorikuruu. Nicely done.

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:10 pm

Omg Kaleido!!

This show seriously needs more AMVs to it. Glad to see that you of all people decided to make a contribution. :D (I would do one myself, but I had already scoured the entire series for my ProjeKct: Life segment, so I'm a little Kaleidoed out right now. :P)

Downloading...

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:21 pm

JCD eyecandy ... :D
Great video, great editing, that's all I can say. Definitely the winner of Action (cause xRinoas didn't paticipate :wink: ).

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:27 pm

Ahhh, Kaleido Star action shiny dancy happy video! *drool* Absolutely adored this video. Great job, JCD! I can see myself watching this obsessively. :D
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

lilgumba
Org Profile

Post by lilgumba » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:35 pm

Ah holy crap of goodness. That just gave me my Kaleido Star fix. I love seeing good amvs to that show. I wish there were more. By the end of the video I was pumped so much that I wanted to watch the dvds I got already. Even if it was eyecandy it was much needed for me today. THANK YOU!!!
Image Image

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:16 pm

>_< I wish they would release season 2 already. Nice video.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”