I want to Fly

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kragdrim
Org Profile

Post by Kragdrim » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:18 am

thanx you for your answers

for the footage : the most part of the footage was realized by friends of my brother ( and we can see my brother , but not me :roll: i m too child ^^ )

glad you like it :)

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:23 am

New video from Kragdrim? :D Getting it. :idea:
ImageImage

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:57 am

This was just something unique, oh my I love it, since I love fly too. :P Great, especially how you choose the clips to mask to create the more realism possible. Amazed, amazing. 5/5 :up:
ImageImage

Sammy
Org Profile

Post by Sammy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:16 am

Can I have my say?

I thought it was pretty bad. After watching it, I was thinking "I want to delete this video of my hdd"

Nice try though.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:21 am

Very interesting and enjoyable piece of art here. The music kind of got on my nerves after a little while, but eh. Still a really good video, with some rather masterfull masking. My favorite part was probably the people falling part. It seemed like the anime characters fit more naturally with the real people.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:10 am

Odd, as soon as I saw 'Dedicated to my Brother' I started expecting to see people falling to their death, flying into the side of a mountain, etc. Perhaps that's just me though.

Overall is was a nice blend of anime and real life. The rotoscoping help tie the scenes together and make it flow well. Unfortunately it isn't very reviewable but a good job otherwise.

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:45 am

Sammy wrote:Nice try though.
Same here, I though it was very original (cool concept) and the editing was good too, but somehow the feeling was missing and I think it was a bit too long cause the songs pretty boring. But since most people liked it I guess my opinion isn't that important :wink:. I'll look forward to your next video.

Tyler_yj
Org Profile

Post by Tyler_yj » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:57 am

I like the music, it work very well with your video idea... Good job... one more time, I tell you, you're very crazy...
ImageImage

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:30 pm

Interesting video indeed...

It's a tough sell to crowds, but never the less; I think it's nicely done...

All you French are just as insane as us... the horror of all the masking that must of gone into this one :wink:

Vlad

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:51 pm

In spite of the fact i hate the song used on this video i have to respect the incredible masking work and effort you put into this piece. Plus, this give a very enjoyable aspect to the vid itself.
Good job krag as usual 8-)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”