Queen of the Damned Bloodlust

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Queen of the Damned Bloodlust

Postby Hitori » Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:04 pm

It is now available for download.. But for a limited time...
Bandwidth testing and all... ^_^

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=6693
Opinions would be appreciated if you download it, if not.. It's ok.. :?
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby bloodyfang » Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:38 pm

Arg! how dare you complete your Bloodlust vid before mine.

downlaoding now :D
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby Hitori » Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:43 pm

Yes, I had mine done for quite some time.. Just had to wait for the Queen of the Damned DVD to be released.. And then finding a host for it.. >_< Took a little more time. Enjoy! 8)
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby bloodyfang » Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:34 pm

Hitori wrote:Yes, I had mine done for quite some time.. Just had to wait for the Queen of the Damned DVD to be released.. And then finding a host for it.. >_< Took a little more time. Enjoy! 8)

1) Nicely Done. I'l try to review.

2)YEah. i can't wait to find hosting for my vids </sarcasm> maybe i can leach off of someone else. :P
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby bloodyfang » Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:32 pm

double post time. REview is done. It's not much but what do you expect at 11:30 PM?

I liked it you did a great job :D
bloodyfang

Postby Hitori » Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:31 am

It's all good! :wink:
Opinion has been replied to! 8)
ImageImage
Hitori

Return to AMV Announcements