"Vorbidden love" Chrno Crusade - my first amv

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Sakura_nyu
Org Profile

Post by Sakura_nyu » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:48 pm

oyayan... i read the guide and i don't understand it at all...can someone tell me in easyest way *^^*, is there any program to change wmv into avi nyu

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:28 am

Sakura_nyu wrote:and i don't like that americans changed the title to "Chrono Crusade", they always have to change everything in american own way?_?
If they had released it as "Chrno Crusade", most people would just think they'd made a dumb typo, and think them unprofessional for doing so, not knowing that it actually WAS "Chrno" originally.

It's not a significant change; I don't think it's worth raising a fuss.
Sakura_nyu wrote:can someone tell me in easyest way *^^*, is there any program to change wmv into avi nyu
<a href="http://www.eo-video.com">EO Video</a> should work.

But from a quality standpoint, you'd be rather better off going back to Windows Movie Maker and exporting a DV AVI, then compressing that, as outlined here:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... xport.html
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Sakura_nyu
Org Profile

Post by Sakura_nyu » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:31 am

Scintilla wrote:
But from a quality standpoint, you'd be rather better off going back to Windows Movie Maker and exporting a DV AVI, then compressing that,
yes, i can ...but...my clip will change from 39mb into 130mb ^^"
win movie maker realy suks in such things...nyu

in future i will think about making new clips in other program, demo ne...i begin to liked doing it in WMM *^^* nyu

saviorsephy
Location: my own little world, but don't worry, they all know me here
Org Profile

sub removal with Windows movie maker

Post by saviorsephy » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:22 am

before i start the removal thing...
about that "stupid americans" comment
I wholeheartedly agree, we is stupid, that's why we spend 15+ years taking "English" courses, and many still manage to fail.
the rest of us come here

wmm Sub removal step 1 : buy (or download) adobe premiere
step 2 : gather clips to be cropped with wmm
step 3 : save the group of clips as a DV AVI file
step 4 : import AVI file into premiere
step 5 : put the file on the premiere timeline
step 6 : FILE / EXPORT TIMELINE/ MOVIE...
step 7 : under the cancel button you will see one that says "settings" push it
step 8 : you should see the word "general" highlighted in blue, push the tab to the right (your right) and make it highlight "special processing"
step 9 : you should see a big button in the middle that says modify, push that too
step 10 : you should now see a timeline bar (like the one on media player), scroll until you find subtitles, plug in random numbers into the blank that is to the left of "bottom" (i like "54") the number you plug in determines the amount of pixels to be cropped from the bottom. make sure you also crop the left and right (the total amount cropped off the sides should about equal what you took off the bottom) or else it will mess up future steps
step 11 : save the file as an AVI file
step 12 : put the new AVI file into WMM
step 13 : make a music video
step 14 : laugh at the silly american (me) who did this through trail and error, and then found that he didn't need to make half those errors (the adobe part of the guide is in the how to section)
step 15 :click here http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=169714 and view the silly american's "RahXephon - i just wanted to tell you the truth" and "DNAngel - Scared" amv's (which the silly american used this cropping method to make)
questions? comments?
ask someone else
or PM me, that works too
First they came for Evanecese, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for Creed, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for the Seether, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me.

saviorsephy
Location: my own little world, but don't worry, they all know me here
Org Profile

Post by saviorsephy » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:27 am

are you SURE this is your first? :?

:oops: it beats the pants off my early stuff... :oops:
srry for double posting, but ai is a sily ame3ica-jin who kann spill "Chrno" Wright
First they came for Evanecese, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for Creed, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for the Seether, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Re: sub removal with Windows movie maker

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:29 am

saviorsephy wrote:before i start the removal thing...
I wholeheartedly agree, we is stupid, that's why we spend 15+ years taking "English" courses, and many still manage to fail.
the rest of us come here

step 8 : you should see the word "general" highlighted in blue, push the tab to the right (your right) and make it highlight "special processing"
step 9 : you should see a big button in the middle that says modify, push that too
step 10 : you should now see a timeline bar (like the one on media player), scroll until you find subtitles, plug in random numbers into the blank that is to the left of "bottom" (i like "54") the number you plug in determines the amount of pixels to be cropped from the bottom. make sure you also crop the left and right (the total amount cropped off the sides should about equal what you took off the bottom) or else it will mess up future steps
step 14 : laugh at the silly american (me) who did this through trail and error, and then found that he didn't need to make half those errors (the adobe part of the guide is in the how to section)
step 15 :click here http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=169714 and view the silly american's "RahXephon - i just wanted to tell you the truth" and "DNAngel - Scared" amv's (which the silly american used this cropping method to make)
questions? comments?
ask someone else
or PM me, that works too
Umm... If you have Adobe Premiere... why use wmm at all?

:?
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

Sakura_nyu
Org Profile

Post by Sakura_nyu » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:21 am

saviorsephy, thank very very much for help, i will serch for adobe and try to be friendly with it (its gonne be hard:)
and yes this amv is my first one, CC enspire me to do it, and sorry for my commenst ^^"

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Re: sub removal with Windows movie maker

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:28 pm

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] wrote:
saviorsephy wrote:before i start the removal thing...
the rest of us come here

questions? comments?
ask someone else
or PM me, that works too
Umm... If you have Adobe Premiere... why use wmm at all?

:?
Okay, Skip all of that and just do the adobe part : ] like he said.
"hey... no"

Sakura_nyu
Org Profile

Post by Sakura_nyu » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:04 pm

and here is my another creation :twisted: buhahaha
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=63731
i love this one, i hope you like it nyu ^^

Sakura_nyu
Org Profile

*My productions nyu*

Post by Sakura_nyu » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:25 am

*^^*