First Video Finally Hosted and Up

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

First Video Finally Hosted and Up

Postby (NERD Studios) Macbeth » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:09 pm

Hello, everyone. After weeks of runarounds my first music video is up at animemusicvideos.org. It is done to Cowboy Bebop (Hey, it's my first) and is titled "All That's Left". I have finally managed to actually host it (cursed hosting fees), so please go take a look if you are interested. Though I realize there are better videos out there, I am quite proud of it, and would be honored to have the members of this community tell me what they think. The video's entry is located <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9548">Here </a>. If you like it, or even if you don't, I'd be glad to have an opinion from you. Anyway, I've spoken long enough. Thanks, and I hope you like it. :)
Macbeth(Nick Youngblood), Professional Lurker
==============================
"Saito, you live by the sword. Do you really think that in this Meiji era you can continue with your philosophy of Aku, Soku, Zan?"
"Of course. Until Death."
(NERD Studios) Macbeth

Return to AMV Announcements