The Last Transmission - AWA Pro entry

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:25 am

WalterScott wrote:
Corran wrote:I'm kind of glad Graven Images won though. He spent a lot of time on his Arjuna video and it is very good also. :)
Thanks. I did spend a lot of time, but mostly because I'm just slow. :? I was <b>very</b> surprised to win Instrumental, I thought yours would take it for sure. I think I went back and replayed this one more than any other video from the contest. It's really haunting, both the images and music stay with you. It also revived my interest in Last Exile.
I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Maybe we can go head to head again next year. :P

Kalium wrote:I still feel that way.

And it's still an amazing video.
When you first wrote that quote when beta testing my video I got really excited because that was exactly what I had hoped to hear. Thanks for helping me out and I'm glad you liked it.

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:28 am

it's good, i like it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”