Kenshin OVA AMV Bodies

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Kenshin OVA AMV Bodies

Postby Musashi[Shinryuu] » Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:01 am

I call it Hitokiri, it's badass...at least teh DivX and MPEG versions are...the .rm that's avail is fairly LQ.....anyway...I gotta get a better host...

anyhoo check it out, it seems I've already got a few hits...

if you want teh HQ version I'm on animplanet.server41.com in DC and on just about all the channels on irc.aniverse.com in IRC, just look for Musashi. I might even be faster over those mediums....anyway, go to it!
"What stage counts as the middle?" -Motoko, from LH
Musashi[Shinryuu]

=-o

Postby nrjize » Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:36 am

your site needs work, it kinda sucks, also, I didnt see your video cause that woulda required me to download real player and I didnt feel like it
nrjize

Postby Musashi[Shinryuu] » Sat Sep 14, 2002 3:24 pm

thanks for the heartfelt constructive comments asshole, I accept critiscism but not worthless crap like that...did I not say on my site that it's just a dummy site for now? the only reason it's there is to facilitate transfer of the video. Fine, if ppl arent' dling it cuz it's rm I will reencode it to divx.....
Musashi[Shinryuu]

Postby Musashi[Shinryuu] » Sat Sep 14, 2002 3:25 pm

ok...sorry bout that...I read it too quickly the first time...you're not an asshole i apologize
Musashi[Shinryuu]

Return to AMV Announcements