Help host a Fanime-winning AMV?

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Help host a Fanime-winning AMV?

Postby Eji » Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:46 pm

Hey everyone...
I was hoping/wondering if any kind soul out there might consider hosting a couple AMVs of mine that were finalists/won at Fanime 2002?
The AMVs are called Batman-O (A batman/big o parody) and Escaflowne: ER (an escaflowne spoof with the ER theme). Batman-O won the parody category, while Escaflowne: ER was a finalist. Each video is only around 20 megs each at high quality...
I can't afford a website to host them, but my dad's getting DSL veeeery soon, so I could easily message someone the files through whatever messaging system you have (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, whichever).
I also have a cool Cowboy Bebop movie AMV if you like what you see.

In any case, if anyone could help me out, I'd be so grateful! I just really want to show people what I've done and get feedback.
Eji

host

Postby Tabaibo » Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:18 pm

If you tell me how is it done, maybe i could help you. I don`t know much about host or even to put my AMV avalible, but maybe we could help each other. How about it??

Tabaibo San
Tabaibo

Postby Eji » Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:47 pm

I appreciate the offer, but Essence Knight has set me up with an FTP. ^__^ I'm so happy that my vids are finally up! Thank you Essence Knight!!

Please, everyone give me some feedback on my AMVs!

Batman-O:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=10999

Escaflowne: ER:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=11000
Eji

Postby Eji » Mon Sep 16, 2002 12:49 am

No comments? ;__; *sniffle sniffle*
Eji

Postby kthulhu » Mon Sep 16, 2002 1:42 am

Eji-You're avatar's too big. I've taken the liberty of resizing it:

Save it and upload it to the Org.
I'm out...