A hardly new AMV! Ninja Scroll/Down With the Sickness. :-P

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

A hardly new AMV! Ninja Scroll/Down With the Sickness. :-P

Postby silentdragon » Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:44 pm

:!: ALMOST NEW AMV, BUT A MUST SEE :!:

http://silentdragon.webhop.net
The above link is in its ghetto stage until further construction

I know some people (101 to be exact) have tried to access my video Ninja Scroll/Disturbed/The Sickness since I put it up in August. Well, I am announcing the re-release of the video, in a better spec and a working link. Not that it didn't work before, but when I got booted off of dhs.org because they started charging for their service, I was forced to sign up with a new redirect service. Problem is, a-m-v.org interface wouldn't let me update the original video's URL link data. So, I am re-releasing it better and with two indirect links leading to the same computer.

Please download this video. I am telling you, it is a very good first video. You ask why waste the bandwidth? After this, you won't look at Ninja Scroll the same way again. :D
Also, I have a Lodoss Wars/Duran Duran/Dance Into The Fire vid that I am putting up soon...even better than this one, and a hell of alot less violence, cleaner, better effects, and is romantic/drama/action.

-[s][d][s]
silentdragon

Return to AMV Announcements