New AMV's

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New AMV's

Postby cain_the_wanderer » Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:17 pm

Hello i have currently made two new amv's one is the song Torpedoes by MDFMK put to Gundam Wing, the other is the song Rot by Drykill Logic put to Scenes from the movie Ninja Scroll (I appoligize for spelling errors i'm horrible at spelling) Currently i have them to where they can be distributed through KaZaA/Morpheus. you can do a direct search for the artist Cain_the_wanderer, or title: GundamWing - Torpedoes - MDFMK ; Ninja Scroll - Rot - Drykill Logic. I am currious to see as to the type of ratings i will get for my first two AMV's made. I would like to go ahead and thank anyone for taking the time to look over this Post and for giving any consideration to even looking for my AMV's on KaZaA/Morpheus.
cain_the_wanderer

Return to AMV Announcements