I am new. But am I doing good?

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby Kamoc » Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:22 pm

no, i liked the video. simply because i despise DBZ doesn't mean that the videos are bad.. have any of you ever seen 'Particle Man'?

anyway, this is where someone comes in and throws tang at my head (which is usually just a larger, more elaborate form of saying 'no dice').
Kamoc

Server up

Postby H-K-A » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:28 am

My music video is now up on an unlimited bandwidth providing free server: www.100free.com

So, for those of you who were having problems getting it... ENJOY... or um.. you can get in now :lol: ^_^

To get it go here:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10905
H-K-A is back to take over the Rest
H-K-A

alanis 8(

Postby AgentHokie » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:41 am

worst thing: uses real player eww :roll:
2nd worst: alanis :shock:
3rd thing: It wasn't bad, I liked the cell saga anyway :lol:
4th thing: good ending, all and all I wish my 1st amv looks half as good as this one, grats on the 8 (if it turns out thats a good thing). :)
AgentHokie

hehehe

Postby Freako » Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:18 am

LOL .
Freako

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements