Haru to Ashura now Online....

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Haru to Ashura now Online....

Postby iserlohn » Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:44 pm

The sleeper hit of the summer is now online. This video, featuring the under-exposed anime Kenji's Spring (Spring and Chaos) set to the music of Duran Duran's Come Undone won 3rd place at Anime Mid-Atlantic and screened to great enthusiasm at AFO3, as well as being shown twice at Otakon 2002. The URL for the profile is:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9022

It should be noted now that there is a 5 user cap on the FTP, as my university is getting more and more watchful on the bandwidth every year.

It should also be noted that there is a new grand experiment going on with this video's serving: For every 2 quality opinions or email reviews that I get for it (At least three well written paragraphs), I will bring another video back online.

Also, should you wish to show this at a con or other event, please get in touch, I've got a 10Mbit/sec. Superbit MPEG-2 version for public screenings. Please send a private email to get a copy.

Thank you for your interest, pleae enjoy this video.
"I'm recording an album tonight. Funny material and laughter will be dubbed in later."
--Bill Hicks
iserlohn

Postby FurryCurry » Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:40 pm

Sweet. Getting it now.

I WILL leave an opinion in the next day or two.
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.
FurryCurry

Return to AMV Announcements