Haku Video ^_^

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tenjou
Org Profile

Haku Video ^_^

Post by Tenjou » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:09 pm

I just posted my newest video, a Haku from Naruto video. (Different than the other Haku tributes out there I hope).

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=34432

I hope everyone who takes time to view it enjoys it. :)

ehrie
Org Profile

Post by ehrie » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:42 pm

I really like this video. I've seen a few Naruto videos and most of them, okay nearly all of them, have been total crap. First off, THANK GOD for no subtitles. Even the marginally well made ones stank of subtitles. As someone who has downloaded your other ones I really think this your best one so far. I really really like how you use fades and stills in ways that convey so much more than the actual scene and music by themselves, if that made sense. I deleted and wrote it a few times and still can't get it to sound right. I bet somoene knows what I am trying to say. ^_^; Download this video! It rocks!

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:13 am

wow :shock:
earlier, my sister was looking for a good bring me to life naruto video... don't ask me why but i was helping her, and we didn't find any, most were for some god-forsaken reason centered around a fight although it totally doesn't match 'bring me to life'... anyways, i brought up that maybe if they had at least focused on Haku it would be decent, but i think that's asking too much

i love this video though, it's on my fav AMV list now, way up there too, i just can barely even begin to imagine what you went through to find a song that matched this kind of relationship between Haku and Zabuza, great job, your hard work paid off

Shapeshifter studios really does some nice work with Evanescence
so far, Roseate Nocturne, Deluge, and now Ice and Mist that i've seen

i won't check out Contrition yet cause i haven't seen Trigun and that video sounds like one ginormous spoiler :D
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

Tenjou
Org Profile

Thank you very much! ^^

Post by Tenjou » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:30 am

Aww I appreciate your compliments. Yeah a lot of the Naruto videos out there.. well to be polite I'll just say they're mostly mediocre. And the same goes for Bring Me to Life videos unfortunately. But you're right, at least the lyrics fit Haku to an extent.. whereas I can't see them fititng anyone else.. but that never stopped people from making AMVs with Rock Lee to Bring Me to Life before, why should it now? :wink:

Anyway, thank you for your compliments on our other videos as well. I'm hoping to get away from Evanescence songs for a good long while ^^; As much as I love them and all. I'll let my partner know you liked Deluge too.

And good idea, Contrition is one huge spoiler for Wolfwood's story. ^^ Glad you heeded the warnings. Take care!

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Re: Thank you very much! ^^

Post by Daio Kaji » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:40 pm

Tenjou wrote:Anyway, thank you for your compliments on our other videos as well. I'm hoping to get away from Evanescence songs for a good long while ^^; As much as I love them and all.
yeah, as much as i luv them as well, but i think i'll stop dling them as soon as i have one video for every song on their Fallen album :D
btw, Flowing Tears is a good band, if you get one of their albums or anything, they're definately worth checking out, 'Merlin' is a great song by them
Tenjou wrote:I'll let my partner know you liked Deluge too.
kule 8)
Tenjou wrote:And good idea, Contrition is one huge spoiler for Wolfwood's story. ^^ Glad you heeded the warnings.
yeah, it was tempting too, cause Tourniquet is like one of my favorites songs and i've dled Trigun videos before, but with how emotional that song is, i knew Contrition would have a lot more spoilers that a normal Trigun video would have, especially since pretty much every Trigun video i've seen is centered on Vash
and i didn't think Tourniquet would fit Vash very well anyway, it'd just look weird, so that's actually the main reason i didn't dl it, i didn't think the song would match Vash, so i knew the video had to be centered on someone else, and i was right... good thing too
Tenjou wrote:Take care!
..you going somewhere? :D
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

Sesari
Org Profile

Distribution?

Post by Sesari » Wed May 12, 2004 12:33 am

Tenjou! My friends were over watching music videos on my computer, and one of my friends doesn't have an internet connection, but wanted to have your music videos on her computer anyway.

So, I was wondering if it would be okay with you if I were to burn some of your videos onto a disc for her. The ones she wanted in particular were Ice and Snow, Contrition, Roseate Nocturne, and your two Angel Sanctuary videos.

Also, on a completely seperate note, our gaming group has decided that we liked your Haku video better than we liked QuickSilver Studios' Tears of Snow, although they were both very good. As one of my friends put it, "The lyrics just help make a much stronger connection."

And... yeah! I think that's it! Please lemme know about the burninating, thanks! ^_^

Tenjou
Org Profile

Post by Tenjou » Wed May 12, 2004 3:12 am

Sorry I didn't reply to you on Aim! I was away watching Pirates of the Caribbean but I forgot to put up an away message. :oops:

And certainly, you can feel free to burn any of my videos to disc that you like. I'm glad you and your friends like them enough to want to see them in any way, shape, or form :D

I appreciated Tears of Snow... it was well done, but apparently she's going to be redoing it altogether, so if you'd like to see a new version of it keep looking for it ^_^ Or I can try and inform you when my friend, who is her friend, tells me it's up. She didn't appreciate my video very much though ^_^; Didn't give it a very good review. But that's okay.

I love your icon! Take care, gotta go do a lot of work ^^; Byebye!

Sesari
Org Profile

Post by Sesari » Wed May 12, 2004 9:15 am

Tenjou wrote:I appreciated Tears of Snow... it was well done, but apparently she's going to be redoing it altogether, so if you'd like to see a new version of it keep looking for it ^_^ Or I can try and inform you when my friend, who is her friend, tells me it's up. She didn't appreciate my video very much though ^_^; Didn't give it a very good review. But that's okay.
Oooh... I'll be looking forwad to it! I really liked this version of it, but I don't think that even a new version of hers could beat yours...

I'm sure that she just gaves yours the review that she did 'cause she's jealous. ^_~

Songbird21
Org Profile

Post by Songbird21 » Sun May 16, 2004 12:57 am

Sesari wrote: I'm sure that she just gaves yours the review that she did 'cause she's jealous. ^_~
That....was an incredibly juvenal. I have not, nor would I ever, take someone's video down out of jealousy. I gave my honest opinion and was not harsh in any way, shape or form.

I liked her vid. I thought it was well thought out and executed. I just thought it could use some improvement. Heck, some of my stuff could use some improvement.

I really don't appreciate being attacked for giving an honest opinion. I especially don't appreciate being accused of lying to make myself look good. Please have some proof next time before you accuse someone of something as low as that. :(
Best editing Connecticon 2013: Bravery

Switchplate City- Custom lightswitch covers (Some anime related) and more!

"Bloodline of Atlantis: The Triple Psi" - My fantasy novel (Only $1.99 It's an Ebook).

Sasuke_17
Org Profile

Post by Sasuke_17 » Sun May 16, 2004 7:14 pm

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS AWSOME! I have seen a lot of Naruto videos, but urs is one of the best ones i have ever seen... now i dont wanna post my videos b/c they r like a pile of crap compaired to urs... T_T meh. out of 10, id say thats an 11!!!!
Sasuke Uchiha- "Are you alright... Mr. Scardy Pants?"

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”