New Cowboy Bebop AMV: "Dreams of Steel"

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New Cowboy Bebop AMV: "Dreams of Steel"

Postby EnDarkEnd » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:02 am

This is my second AMV. For the anime, I chose Cowboy Bebop. The song is a self-edited (for time) version of "Still Loving You" by the Scorpions with the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra (original version is 7:30 -- mine is 4:50). It can be found on the album "Moment of Glory", which was released in 2000. I used DVDs for the source, so visual quality is not bad at all ^^. I put a lot of effort into this; spending about 70 hours over a period of two weeks from start to finish. The AMV is currently being hosted through an FTP I set up on my computer (which is on a multi-T1 connection) so downloading it shouldn't be a problem. I'm always open to opinions, so if you take the time to leave one, it will be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy!

-EnDarkEnd
EnDarkEnd

Postby EnDarkEnd » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:07 am

Heh.....forgot to add a link -_-;;

"Dreams of Steel"
EnDarkEnd

Return to AMV Announcements