It has Finally Arrived

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Jonathan02us
Org Profile

It has Finally Arrived

Post by Jonathan02us » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:28 pm

Hey,

I have finally finished my amv. This is my first amv, so i ask you guys to plz check it out and if you can, plz leave your opinions so that i can make my future videos better ... ;)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=31812

Thanks again ... and plz enjoy ... ;)
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

rubyeye
Org Profile

Post by rubyeye » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:15 pm

Cool. That's a nice song. Could have easily worked with any "romantic" anime pairing (too many Love Hina vids already). Nevertheless, not a bad video. Editing could use some refinement to better flow with the song, but still, not bad. :wink:

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:26 pm

rubyeye wrote:Cool. That's a nice song. Could have easily worked with any "romantic" anime pairing (too many Love Hina vids already). Nevertheless, not a bad video. Editing could use some refinement to better flow with the song, but still, not bad. :wink:
hehe ... thanks ... ill keep that in mind
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:50 pm

Editing and lipsync could have been tighter..
But, other then that a solid romance/drama video.
Way-better then my failed attempt at a Drama - LH AMV
(profile - If your not one..) Good job

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:03 am

Not bad. Not bad at all. Of course my comments are going to be the same as what rubyeye and OtakuForLife said though the song is really nice, and the video quality is pretty good. :P

Hmm, so the song is "My Love" by Westlife. For some reason, I heard them before.
ImageImage

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:17 am

Wow, after hearing you talk about this video in works for so long I just have to see it.

/me downloads.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:19 am

OtakuForLife wrote:Editing and lipsync could have been tighter..
But, other then that a solid romance/drama video.
Way-better then my failed attempt at a Drama - LH AMV
(profile - If your not one..) Good job
I kno i didnt lipsync to well, i should have made it a bit tighter, but ill keep that in mind next time .. Thanks for watching... :)
angelx03 wrote:Not bad. Not bad at all. Of course my comments are going to be the same as what rubyeye and OtakuForLife said though the song is really nice, and the video quality is pretty good. :P

Hmm, so the song is "My Love" by Westlife. For some reason, I heard them before.
Thanks for watching, i followed the guide word for word so that the vid quality will be nice ... as for the song, i think they were a hit for a short while, but i dont kno wat happened ... lol ... thanks again ... ;)

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:35 am

very nice first vid.
I left a review.

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:36 am

madbunny wrote:very nice first vid.
I left a review.
Thanks ... ur review is much appreciate ... along with everyone else's ... ;)

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:19 am

Nice. All I have to add to what has already been mentioned is that it appears that Premiere is deinterlacing your footage whenever you slowed down a clip.

To get prevent this in Premiere 6.x:
Select the slowed clip(s) then go to the menu bar and select 'Clip-->Video Options-->Field Options' Then deselect the check mark at the bottom.

You can also access the clip menu by right clicking the slip in the timeline but if you have multiple clips that you want this to apply to you have to follow the steps mentioned above.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”