YYH action vid/rare character profile

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:06 pm

Bebop0083 wrote:this was diffently one of your best YYH vids yet. now if only Funi would move their asses on to the Makai Tournament.
Ah, I'm really glad you liked it. ^__^ I've been wanting to use this song since I first saw the series.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the Makai arc - it's different from the rest of the series but has some *great* fighting in it. ^.~

OzzieArcane
Org Profile

Post by OzzieArcane » Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:27 am

Downloading, I'll make sure to leave a review for ya. I'm think of doing a Yu Yu Hakusho Video myself sometime when I get my DVDs back(A friend of mine who is all gah gah over Kurama is borrowing them, yes my friend is a girl).
My latest video:Ranma Chan is Too Sexy
My less then magnificant website: Planet Arcane

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:40 am

I'd get this but... I'm still getting all the nominees. ;_;
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:07 am

OzzieArcane wrote:Downloading, I'll make sure to leave a review for ya. I'm think of doing a Yu Yu Hakusho Video myself sometime when I get my DVDs back(A friend of mine who is all gah gah over Kurama is borrowing them, yes my friend is a girl).
Funny you should mention Kurama-fangirls - of my YYH vids, I've noticed that my profiles for Kurama are the favorites (more downloads, higher star ratings) - I think he has even more fans in the amv setting than Hiei. ^_^;;

But be sure to let me know when (if) you do a YYH vid. I'm always happy to see familiar editors working with that series - then I know the quality will be good. ^.~

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:10 am

flint_the_dwarf wrote:I'd get this but... I'm still getting all the nominees. ;_;
Ah, don't worry about this one - you only have a few more days to get the vca vids. This one isn't going anywhere. ^.~

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:12 am

dbzrkyyh wrote:yeah jin is awesome but it seems he lost in your vid , damn i realy need to see the second half of the series
Well, I hate to spoil the entire fights, so be sure - I left out the actual ending of Jin's fight (and the final scenes from Touya's Makai fight). I figured I would save some of the clips for those who haven't seen this far into the series. ^.~

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:27 am

Arigatomyna wrote:I think he has even more fans in the amv setting than Hiei. ^_^;;
Well that just means less competition for you. ;p
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:45 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:
Arigatomyna wrote:I think he has even more fans in the amv setting than Hiei. ^_^;;
Well that just means less competition for you. ;p
There is that. ^__^ And I don't mind feeding the Kurama-enthusiasts. I just need to find a good song to do a multi-fight action/character profile for him - something *other* than a japanese song or an overdone song. The vid requests I'm getting for Kurama vids just don't appeal much to me...I wish people would ask for more Hiei-centric videos - some of the songs they want would be much nicer for Hiei, or even a mix of Hiei, Kurama, and Yusuke. Kurama's fights are just so darn depressing half the time. ^_^;;;

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”