My first AMV

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My first AMV

Postby cain_the_wanderer » Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:13 am

:twisted: I made an amv of Gundam Wing put to MDFMK's song Torpedoes. My webserver is geocities and currently doesn't have enough space for me to put my AMV up for download. I have it loaded on kazaa and morpheus you can search by the fallowing names: Gundam Wing - Torpedoes - MDFMK
Torpedoes, MDFMK, Gundam Wing.

I would really appreciate some feedback finding out how my first AMV is i do realize that on some parts my lip sink is far too long but over all i'm told by my friends that it is a fairly good Video.
cain_the_wanderer

Postby NicholasDWolfwood » Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:17 am

Get hosting then. Oh yes, and it's "Lip Sync", or "Lip Synch". Not lip synk.
NicholasDWolfwood

Postby Chaos Angel » Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:29 am

Just for future reference, this should go into the AMV Announcements forum, since you are announcing the release of your video.

Welcome to the site, BTW.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.
Chaos Angel

Return to AMV Announcements