I'll Wait for You

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Arigatomina
Org Profile

I'll Wait for You

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:26 am

This is an action/romance vid feauturing Inuyasha and Miroku from IY, set to ATB's 'You're not Alone.' I had planned this vid to be a remake of my older vid (to the same anime/song), but the two just don't have enough in common. This is mostly a soft angsty/sweet vid, though I think it has it's 'cool' moments in the middle. Just don't let the very beginning fool you. ^.~

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=31413

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:28 am

Whee, you finished.

/me gets
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:33 am

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Whee, you finished.

/me gets
Thanks. ^_^ You'll be a good test audience since you haven't seen all of the anime - you can tell me how 'believable' it turned out.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:48 am

I think it was perfectly understandable and very well edited, though a little long.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:09 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:I think it was perfectly understandable and very well edited, though a little long.
Heh, I was tempted to cut it back, but I would have had to take out one of the sections. I liked them too much to pick one. ^_^ I'm glad you found it understandable - considering I took everything out of context and made up the story myself, that's a big compliment. #^_^#

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”