New Tenchi Forever vid

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New Tenchi Forever vid

Postby Chaos Angel » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:41 pm

I've just released my newest video. It uses Tenchi Forever (the third Tenchi movie) and Thief by Our Lady Peace.

This is not a normal AMV. It integrates audio clips directly into the video itself (versus just having them at the beginning and end like a lot of other videos do) to create it's own distinct narrative.

For more information, and to download the video, just go Here

Thanks!!
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.
Chaos Angel

Postby bloodyfang » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:49 pm

I'm adding this to my videos to see list. that makes entry 10000000
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby Chaos Angel » Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:54 pm

O_O

So, you should get to my vid sometime in 2015, give or take...

:lol:

Chaos Angel

Postby bloodyfang » Fri Aug 23, 2002 5:02 pm

remember i am on 56k ={
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby Chaos Angel » Fri Aug 23, 2002 5:36 pm

I feel for ya. I hated my 56K...

Chaos Angel

Postby KLin » Fri Aug 23, 2002 9:49 pm

Cool, I'll definately check it out. I've had the idea of combining audio clips into instrumental songs to create a dramatic narrative for quite a while. (Well ever since I listened to the Super Robot Taisen dramatic arranged Tracks off the OST. :) ) I was planning on doing one myself somewhere down the line, but it's good to see the idea is seeing some light from other people as well. Maybe we'll see the start of a whole new revolutionary genre of AMVs? (In the US anyways. :) ) Or maybe an entirely new sort of anime music video art form. I've had good impressions of Thief from SpPanda's use of it from "Speak like a Child" so I expect good things from this video. Now to download and check it out. :)
KLin

Postby KLin » Fri Aug 23, 2002 9:51 pm

Or wait, that was the title of the episode where a good portion of the clips came from. the video SpPanda did to Thief was called "Because She..." Oops. :D
KLin

Return to AMV Announcements