Carry On Wayward Cub

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
benjamingeiger
Org Profile

Carry On Wayward Cub

Post by benjamingeiger » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:05 am

Yes, it's done.

Come, gather 'round and laugh at my expense. I can take it.

The way I figure it, the first video was going to suck anyway. If the video's gonna suck anyway, there's no harm in making it non-anime. That way I save my non-sucky ideas for the real AMVs.

That being said... it's a Lion King video. Yes, a Lion King video. I'll wait while you finish peeing yourselves laughing.

Be warned: it's my first video, and it's non-anime... but it served as practice for my future AMVs. And the music fits.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=28348

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:15 am

OMG..you have got to be the first person I've seen make a non-anime related video and not put it on the local server, I congradulate you!!

As for the vid, I might give it a look.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

benjamingeiger
Org Profile

Post by benjamingeiger » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:31 am

Jebadia wrote:OMG..you have got to be the first person I've seen make a non-anime related video and not put it on the local server, I congradulate you!!
Well, a few of my friends told me to put it on the Donut, but since it's neither anime nor anime-like game footage, I knew it wouldn't be right. Besides, I like having the ability to tweak the video without having to bother Phade.

I put it in the catalog because... well, people need something to laugh at, dammit!
Jebadia wrote:As for the vid, I might give it a look.
Please do. The few people I've shown it to have generally complimented it, but I have reason to believe they're biased. It would be nice to have a fair observer's opinion.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”