Rare anime...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Arigatomina
Org Profile

Rare anime...

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:17 pm

Ever had a vid you really liked but didn't really want to announce? This is one of those. There are currently 2 multi-anime vids available (not including mine) that use this anime - Prince of Tennis. Mine are the only ones to focus solely on the anime.

Anyway, this is another of my 'Action or Dance?' vids since there isn't really a genre for this type of footage. It's pretty, the song is in Japanese, from YYH, also pretty, and the vid features tennis of course. :roll:

Bishonen fans should enjoy this, I doubt anyone else would care to try something they've never heard of. :? And spoiler warnings just in case someone *has* heard of the anime and hasn't seen the first tournament.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=23665

[Note: I do have another, faster vid done to this anime, so if anyone's interested in more, I may put it up. I haven't decided yet.]

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:33 pm

:shock: ....................

Now I can't count how many vids you release during my new vid edit process :shock:

DL! :P
Nothing usefull here .

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:31 pm

Heh, just imagine if I'd released my other PoT fic as well - it's been done for nearly two weeks now. I almost uploaded them both and announced them together (that one is like a sequel, though I did it first). Remember, for me making amvs is almost a full-time hobby at the moment.

So many vids to make, and so little time. ^_~

SeeDTien
Org Profile

Post by SeeDTien » Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:16 am

Good video, i never saw a prince of tennis video before and now i want more..
My Music videos:
<A Href=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... =23687>You and I: In Hell Raping My Girlfriend</a> | <A Href=http://www.livejournal.com/users/seedtien>Check out my live journal</a>

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:06 am

I'm really glad you liked it, and thanks for giving it a shot. ^_^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”