First AMV avilalbe for download shortly, Kaji and Misato

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kaji01
Org Profile

First AMV avilalbe for download shortly, Kaji and Misato

Post by Kaji01 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:43 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=23219

I just finished it a couple of days ago, and once I figure out the problem the site's giving me with confirming the local download it'll be available for download.

The video uses Evangelion to Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper". The running theme is primarily Misato and her fears pertaining to her relationship with Kaji. As the video progresses, it also posits other suggestions as to who might be the Reaper.

Any comments or critiques of the video once I get the download working would be greatly appreciated!

Kaji01
Org Profile

Post by Kaji01 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:04 pm

All right, it's up and ready for download now!

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:06 pm

that was quite good concidering that THAT was what they meant by that song ^^

Agents of Fortune was not about Drugs or Visions, it was one of the most popular LP's ( CD's ) of its time and you've choosen the correct way of using that song, 8) The FULL Version 8) I'm proud of you 8)
Debbie Denise was her name and the entire song was devoted to giving birth to her child - but being so young, her parents wanted to put the child up for adoption - he refused! As the child was born, the parents were kicked out of the room and those two had a health happy new girl ^_^

8) who were the Agents Of Fortune? . . this young couple - who else 8)

fyrtenheimer
Org Profile

Post by fyrtenheimer » Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:19 pm

Kaji01 lives like an hour away from me.

neway, i'll check it out.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”