Roger Smith - Uncaring

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
monthenor
Org Profile

Roger Smith - Uncaring

Post by monthenor » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:12 pm

I should have known better. I said I was done with AMVs after my last one, but this weekend inspiration struck and, well...

I like it. Everything else you need to know is on the page.

.:Darsch:.
Org Profile

Post by .:Darsch:. » Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:49 am

Interesting... I'm downloading! :wink:
See ya by
Darsch.

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:58 pm

Ending a bit too long but at-least was different then most Big-O amvs,
loved the tranform and overlay work though.

monthenor
Org Profile

Post by monthenor » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:21 pm

OtakuForLife wrote:Ending a bit too long but at-least was different then most Big-O amvs,
loved the tranform and overlay work though.
You think that ending is too long, you should see what the original cut of the song was like. I chopped at least five seconds of decrescendo from the end of the song. Also, right before the verse about going up to Saratoga, there's a drumbeat that might sound out of place? Yeah, that's the point where I cut out over a minute of instrumental. The final cut practically zooms by in comparison.

Glad you liked the overlays. Watching it on my new iBook, I noticed that the underground tunnel scene looks really really gimpy. With Window's differing idea of gamma correction, Dorothy seems to barely fade in from the darkness...but on the Mac she suddenly pops into a well-lit corridor. Oops :(

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”