Macross set to 80's rock

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cole
Org Profile

Macross set to 80's rock

Post by Cole » Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:30 pm

My very first AMV was dedicated to the Macross universe, but as a noob who had never even heard of this site until a few weeks after making the vid, I messed up on the video compression. Many people who have seen Macross Fan have not been shy about reminding me of this.

So, here's one to make up for my past mistakes. This is not a remix or a remaster, it's a completely original work, with different footage from Macross 7, SDF Macross, Macross DYRL, Macross 2012, and even a quick glance at Robotech: Battlecry. The song is "Same Old Feeling" by 38 Special. And, unlike Macross Fan, this one actually has some thought and planning put into it. Hope you enjoy it.

[/url]

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:13 pm

The opening was great and I liked the game footage.. However
it started it wear on me in the middle of the AMV. But, listen
it's not the worse thing I have ever seen :). That award
goes to someone else I know.

Cole
Org Profile

Post by Cole » Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:00 pm

Bummer. But, honesty is better than awkward sympathy praise. Unless it's the "effin" kind. That kinda' honesty is a bit too much for me. :lol:

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:11 pm

Hay, the worlds a harse place you should have seen the audience
at otakon for my damn it janet vid. I could here friging crickets :)
Just started working on my AI yoshi amv it's to _________ :)

Cole
Org Profile

Post by Cole » Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:34 pm

Harsh, indeedee-doo. Lucky thing I don't compete. BTW, just watched your "Death of an AMV Artist", that was pretty slick.

I'm wondering if I lost anybody else halfway through my vid? If that's the case, I'll have to take notes for my next AMV.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”