A DBZ tribute to......Master Roshi?!?!?

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:40 pm

Well, I get lots of ideas, but most of them I can't go through with (lack of certain skills - inability to create the right effects, etc). And with my computer's problems, it takes at least 42 hrs to produce a video and upload it, not including the editing, the brainstorming and planning, let alone the ripping and compressing of the footage and audio. But if I could get my clips quicker, and fix my computer, and get a higher bandwidth to transfer faster, I'd be able to make a vid every few days - assuming I didn't eat or sleep or move from in front of my computer. That would be pure bliss till my eyes burn out.

And back to LightningCountX, check this vid:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=18916

I haven't watched yours yet (I'm dowloading it right now! really!), but I think you might get a kick out of a different spin on Roshi. ^_~

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:10 pm

well, people are loving this video(120 hits, 3 ops, on for 2 days)so this is a must download for laughs.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:12 pm

You know what, I'm gonna do it. Just because. Just to prove that I can also laugh heartily at DBZ when I want to :wink: Let's see what this one can do...
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:17 pm

Ok... I'll admit - that one amused the fuck out of me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good job, wish the quality was higher. Really is very amusing.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:23 pm

Otohiko wrote:Ok... I'll admit - that one amused the fuck out of me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good job, wish the quality was higher. Really is very amusing.
lol, im glad it amused you, i do too wish the quality was higher.....but this is when i started making videos, and didnt care about quality. Glad you liked though

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:45 pm

hehe, no worries, i figured that. Actually, for an almost-5 MB file, the quality was decent. I think the only thing aside from the quality that I'd improve would be the lip-synching (or in this case, pretty well lack thereof).

But really, it was very funny. I can't say that I've seen vids about the Master Roshi side of DBZ before, and this one works out well.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:13 pm

yea, i should have put some lip sync in, maybe ill remake it some day...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”