Patlabor Movie I AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
RedFusionX
Warning: Attitude!
Org Profile

Patlabor Movie I AMV

Post by RedFusionX » Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:09 pm

Just finished making a new vid

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=18341

I still have no hosting, but I do have ways of getting vids to people
If you want to see it, let me know
"I've spent the last ten years of my life defending my country, I've sacrificed for it, fought for it, and bled for it, now it's time I got something back, so please just respect me and my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines as we continue to do this job."
Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand willing to do violence on their behalf

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:20 pm

Is there no chance you could just upload it to the org? I wouldn't mind seeing it, sounds like a nice enough concept...
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

RedFusionX
Org Profile

Post by RedFusionX » Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:57 pm

I tried going through the upload procedure and it wouldn't let me

Unless I am doing something wrong, I can't
"I've spent the last ten years of my life defending my country, I've sacrificed for it, fought for it, and bled for it, now it's time I got something back, so please just respect me and my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines as we continue to do this job."
Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand willing to do violence on their behalf

KeyRis
Org Profile

Post by KeyRis » Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:25 pm

Well, I saw the vid, got it through WinMX, I liked the effects and considering that you pressured me into seeing the movie, I liked what you did with this AMV

So far this is your best, keep it up
She's not, but....
I believe that when this fight is over, she'll smile for me then
-Kenshin Himura

HPotter
Org Profile

Post by HPotter » Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:11 pm

I've never actually seen Patlabor but the AMV looked really good. I especially liked the overlay sequences, and he didn't over do it. I hope he can get a site so that I can download them easier.

RedFusionX
Org Profile

Post by RedFusionX » Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:19 am

My Patlabor AMV now has been hosted

You can download it here
Eternal Strength - Patlabor I

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:16 pm

Patlabor I wasn't as good as the advertisements made it out to be, the hype really killed it for me. I didn't see any hype on Patlabor 2 and it was a very good movie. :D

/end
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”