A lovesong and hellsing...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Venomi
Org Profile

A lovesong and hellsing...

Post by Venomi » Sat May 31, 2003 3:39 pm

:shock: You read it right. :shock: I dunno if anyone has ever done something like this so i just had to try. :twisted: So if you wanna give it a shot, go get it. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=18163
Btw, there is a version to everyone. From a small mpeg-1 to a wopping 468MB HQ avi... :twisted:
Eyecandy is not mindcandy. Real soul is hidden in the lyrics.

temaranight
Org Profile

Post by temaranight » Sat May 31, 2003 4:33 pm

Interesting...*goes to get* ...

I'd get your mega HQ one..but I don't feel like waiting 8 hours on a vid... :P ..Soon as I get to watch it..I'll let you know what I think

temaranight
Org Profile

Post by temaranight » Sat May 31, 2003 6:00 pm

:shock: I honestly had my doubts on this when the music started..but..by the goddess you did it ^^ expect a review a little later on tonite..great job :D

Venomi
Org Profile

Post by Venomi » Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:07 am

heh. Thank you in advance. :)

PhReAkAzOiD187
Org Profile

Post by PhReAkAzOiD187 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:36 am

hey for some reason i'm only getting audio playback. i should have all the codecs needed for the .avi but i'm not sure. is there anything i need that i may not have?
Men fight because they enter into insanity, the weapons they use are just amplifiers to increase that insanity.

<a href=http://www.entropy-studios.com>-=Entropy Studios=-</a> -In the blink of an eye

Venomi
Org Profile

Post by Venomi » Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:22 am

Avi? Latest Divx. Mpeg-1? Works on every PC. Mpeg-2? Mpeg-2 Codec.

Cole
Org Profile

Post by Cole » Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:18 pm

That was seriously cool. That you could take a gorefest like Hellsing and put a love song to it, that was great. I laughed when I saw Victoria cradling Alucard's head, though. I haven't seen the show in awhile, but it reminds you that Hellsing is NOT a love story, haha. Just in case somebody somehow forgot.

temaranight
Org Profile

Post by temaranight » Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:27 pm

:( sorry you've not gotten your reveiw yet...I've been sick...I'll get as soon as I can..sorry agian for the delay..

Venomi
Org Profile

Post by Venomi » Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:33 pm

No problem. Get well in time. 8)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”