Euphoria (HR)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
PhReAkAzOiD187
Org Profile

Post by PhReAkAzOiD187 » Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:42 am

i downloaded the video back when you first posted it, and i loved it. But since then i have seen the first 2 DVDs of RahXephon, and truely enjoy the video even batter
I enjoy the batter myself, he mixed it well :).
Men fight because they enter into insanity, the weapons they use are just amplifiers to increase that insanity.

<a href=http://www.entropy-studios.com>-=Entropy Studios=-</a> -In the blink of an eye

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:12 pm

Did you guys see any lighter vertical lines?

I was watching it again, this time i noticed that there were some slightly whiter areas compared to the rest.

watched in:

latest wmp version
in full screen

/end
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Bastett
Org Profile

Post by Bastett » Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:20 am

I just wanted to say how much this video makes me want to see the anime more and more. I loved it. My friend Eric Parsens told me to check it out adn this Friday it is going to be shown to the anime club so if you have a site I will let them know about you. I was dualy impressed on how lovely this was produced. Wow!
yo!

srluntyde
Org Profile

i enjoyed the updated video

Post by srluntyde » Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:52 am

Thanks for the updated video, but really enjoyed the first one you put more. Its seems the fps in the update went up when i was watching the update. Wasn't sure at first, kind of got that rush feeling to it. In your pervious release of the vid, the fps stay or is under 24 fps, and in the update its over 24 fps, but then again i could just be my video card.
I guess in a sense with higher fps, it seems to have rob the vid a bit. I mean this not in a bad way, but more in the way when u play a note and let go, or hold the note let the sound echo to fade in its own little life.
Well, anyway then again it could just be me. Thanks again for the vid, i really enjoyed.

And i think someone mentioned about the lines being brigther, not the case, just the fps shows it fasters.

Thanks again, i look foward to your next vid. =)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”