My 2 DBZ music videos are up and ready for downloading

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
sepatooth
Org Profile

Post by sepatooth » Tue May 27, 2003 12:01 pm

You could still download eps, I don't see anything wrong with that, just do not use them unless they are good quality. You said that you only use songs that you like, we broaden your horizons and find some songs that you like that are rarely used, or never have been. Take time to make your vids, if you can finish a vid in under a week you either 1)did not eat and sleep for a week or 2) you threw it togeather. If you're making them for yourself and don't care if they suck then don't post them here because 90% of the people here are condesending and will tear it apart.

Remember: Only you can prevent shitty videos.
Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Sat May 31, 2003 11:13 am

Yea, I got a song i dont think anyones used.....but i cant post it here cause it has some nudity in it, but its a really funny dbz video me and my friend made back in the day. And its really small too, so if you want it, im me on aim and ill send it to u. Peace....

Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:50 pm

Yes, originality with Dragonball Z is a problem with most AMV newcomers.
Yes, some people act immature when reacting to newbie videos.
Yes, they need to calm down and act in a simple mature manner when they're representing the experienced portion of the AMV community.

"Just to let you know, DBZ and the songs you are using are really unoriginal, but hell if you wanna use them that's not up to me or anyone else."

Simple.
Image Image

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:23 am

I need help with getting a song for a new dbz vid that i am gonna make, this ones gonna be real tough though. Please help me out!

Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:28 am

"Lock It Down" by Digital Assassins sounds like it'd be good for an action vid
Image Image

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:52 pm

I need a Techno/trance song with a good beat to it, that doesnt repeat the beat in the song to much....Example, Linkin Parks Cure for The Itch......Please reply back if u kno of a good song

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:56 pm

Bounce - Bon Jovi is a good action/character type of song

it has a fast melody, words remenescent of dbz action, and can help you with your sync skills.

Just make sure you use music from a cd, not anything you download, either of the web, or anything else. all of them lack the quality as compared to the original cd music.

how do i know? i have the cd so i can compare it with pirated stuff. they simply don't sound the same, even with high bitrates.

/end
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Urion
Org Profile

Post by Urion » Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:17 am

If that $20 is weekly, then you have more than enough to eventually get a new hard drive... or a dvd-rom drive so you can get dvd quality video.

dbz_doomrider
Org Profile

Post by dbz_doomrider » Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:40 pm

*mutters something about getting a job*

*proceeds to mutter something else about ceasing to use dbz as a "practice" anime*

*mutters something else about techno action dbz videos*

*gets larangitis*

Anjel
Org Profile

Post by Anjel » Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:50 pm

I don't know how much this osng has been used, but you could try using the song Enemy by Days of the New.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”