New: Para Para Goddess!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New: Para Para Goddess!

Postby recoilfx » Fri Jul 26, 2002 1:16 pm

okay this is my second video.... my first one was released years ago on scour, something called "A tribute to FF7" anyones got a copy? i dont myself :)

But anyhow, it's been a while since i did anything with music videos... C&C are always very WELCOMED....

And also, if any of you decide to like it, can u please consider offering me a place to host it? :) THANKUUUUU :)

-recoilfx
recoilfx

Postby recoilfx » Fri Jul 26, 2002 1:18 pm

recoilfx

Postby Sierra Lorna » Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:12 am

I downloaded it and left a review... it was good!

Sorry, I hardly have enough room for my own videos as it is. I don't know anyone else who might be able to host for you either. Tough, isn't it?
Sierra Lorna

Postby LionHeart_ZerO » Sat Aug 03, 2002 1:51 pm

Hello
I recently was trying to find good AMVs, and I came upon your link, I have to say, that your AMV of Ah My Goddess is really good. Makes me wanna watch Ah My Goddess all over again. Keep Up the good work. ^_^
I am LionHeart and I realized I am the only one without an Avatar...
LionHeart_ZerO

Return to AMV Announcements