3 New AMVs

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Walnut
Org Profile

3 New AMVs

Post by Walnut » Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:22 pm

I have just recently made 3 AMVs and uploaded them onto the site. They are Wolf's Rain - Nothin's Gonna Stand in Our Way 1st Edition Simpleton Part 1
and
Wolf's Rain - Nothin's Gonna Stand in Our Way 2nd Edition

plz check them out and leave opinions.

Walnut
Wolf vs World Productions
"All the pretty people die. Innocense is out of style. All the whores have gone away. Now there is nothing left for me."
- 30 Seconds to Mars

Walnut
Org Profile

Post by Walnut » Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:23 pm

Wolf's Rain - Nothin's Gonna Stand in Our Way 1st Edition
Simpleton Part 1
the titles were smashed together and I didnt want to create any confusion.
"All the pretty people die. Innocense is out of style. All the whores have gone away. Now there is nothing left for me."
- 30 Seconds to Mars

Walnut
Org Profile

Post by Walnut » Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:28 pm

http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=15372
Wolf's Rain - Nothin's Gonna Stand in Our Way 1st Edition

http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=15876
Simpleton Part 1

http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=16521

Sorry this is my first announcement I will do better next time =P Hope yall enjoy
- 30 Seconds to Mars

Walnut
Org Profile

Post by Walnut » Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:25 am

Plz tell me what yall think by leaving an opinion, emailing me at FoggyBottom82@yahoo.com, or posting something here I would really like to know how I am doing and what I need to improve on.
Thanks to all the see my AMVs.
- 30 Seconds to Mars

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”