This is a amv I did three years ago. I need your opinion.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Justforfun94
Org Profile

This is a amv I did three years ago. I need your opinion.

Post by Justforfun94 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:43 am

Video: Life is Beautiful / Anime AMV
Category: Drama
Anime: one piece, nana, cowboy bebop , Rainbow , vinland saga S1, perfect blue, hunter x hunter 1999, Psycho-Pass S1
Welcome to the N.H.K., samurai champloo.

Song: Life is Beautiful
Artist: · Sixx:A.M
Creator: 94JUST4FUN

This is a work I did three years ago (time flies ;() andBut I did not get the opportunity to receive the opinion of an expert in AMV on it...
I am not a very expert in AMV, but I made this video as a tribute to a video on the same song. I think everyone know what im talking about.
(Life is Beautiful amv : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0slhWiBVr4 )
The work I did can be considered a kind of tribute to this classic work
It follows the same style.
I want your opinion on it . I know that my video has poor dimensions,
Frankly, I didn't care much about the dimensions as much as the timing of the scenes and the story the work tells.
I wasn't planning to continue making AMV, it was just something I loved to do at the time...
I have no experience in making AMV, but I do have a little experience in video editing, it's something I love.
anyway what do you think about the timing of the scenes and the meanings in it?
Your opinion in general
Thanks in advance

this is my video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgohDfS44w4
Last edited by Justforfun94 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

seasons
Org Profile

Re: This is a amv I did three years ago. I need your opinion.

Post by seasons » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:04 pm

Justforfun94 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:43 am
This is a work I did three years ago (time flies ;() andBut I did not get the opportunity to receive the opinion of an expert in AMV on it... I am not a very expert in AMV, but I made this video as a tribute to a video on the same song. I think everyone know what im talking about.
I want your opinion on my work here. I know that the video has poor dimensions,
but what do you think about the timing of the scenes and the meanings in it?
Your opinion in general
Thanks in advance

this is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgohDfS44w4
You'll want to post this AMV in the AMV Announcements forum. That's the appropriate place for asking for feedback.

viewforum.php?f=3

Before doing that, you'll need to create an entry for your AMV (this is required, it's not optional, so I really hope you're still reading this).

This will take less than 5 minutes. Start here: https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... _step0.php

If you get stuck, you can ask any questions you need to about that process in this thread, or send me a PM and I'll help you.

Justforfun94
Org Profile

This is a amv I did three years ago i need your feedback

Post by Justforfun94 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:02 am

:arrow:
Last edited by Justforfun94 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Justforfun94
Org Profile

Post by Justforfun94 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:06 am

Okay I have entered the video data from the song and the names of the anime as you requested,
and I have now open the topic in the correct section. I hope there will be no problems and I apologize for the error

Justforfun94
Org Profile

Post by Justforfun94 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:31 am

So no one wants to give me their feedback?

ComplicatedMuse
Org Profile

Post by ComplicatedMuse » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:14 pm

hmm... i'm no expert. pretty new to this space myself. so, not sure if you're interested in my feedback...
I really enjoyed your scene selections. The sync to beat and lyrics was spot-on. There is a real feel to it.
The changing aspect ratio, low resolution, and some long transitions (blank frames) distracted me from fully immersing myself in this video. But seems like you had fun making this!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”