Queen x Gurren Lagann

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Queen x Gurren Lagann

Post by UnluckyArtist » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:29 am

It's finally in the org database! The queen AMV we've all been waiting for! and now I can retire. more like now i can actually make something I wanna make
no, but I edited alot this summer and this was the most recent thing I did. The "other" one I did for POE will be tweaked and uploaded by the end of the month while the "other Other" one will be stuck somewhere in google drive heaven cause I cant' upload it without getting it muted. And another "other Other" vid that no one ever saw will upload whenever, maybe after I hit a certain milestone..

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Queen x Gurren Lagann

Post by Kireblue » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:02 am

really liked that you committed to the whole song. Great job on winning POE with this |:>

UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Post by UnluckyArtist » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:59 am

kireblue wrote:really liked that you committed to the whole song.
Yes well it was either commit to the whole song or get like 4th place with everyone saying something like "Uggh you should of did the whole song, it felt unfinished blah bl blah''

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:04 pm

so, she wasn't real? ... how sad!

Iren S.S.
Guns N' Vincents
Org Profile

Post by Iren S.S. » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:12 am

Well done! Gurren Lagann is my favourite series and I really feel that growth of Simon you wanted to show here. While I still believe that no amv can fully express all the emotions that were in this anime, your vid was pretty well done and you could portray the distance Simon has covered in his life in a very interesting and pleasant way ^^ Keep it up~

Cirera
Org Profile

Post by Cirera » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:24 am

This is really, really good. Damn good dedication for doing the whole song, too and the quality of the editing doesn't drop one bit at any point.

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Yo this was dope. Congrats on winning POE. |:>

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”