[ZTI] AMV #4 - Blue

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SeB
Org Profile

[ZTI] AMV #4 - Blue

Post by SeB » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Hello everybody.

First of all, I am quite fascinated to post a 1st message on theses boards after being registered almost 13 years on the site. :awesome:
I am not dedicating a lot of time on AMV but I still stay connected to its universe from time to time.
I was very active in watching it during the first 3 years, but then I turned into keeping to a minimum of activity (doing some firsts & watching some bests).

After having tested a bit the making of an AMV in my 2 first AMVs (which were made at the occasion of an event), I prefered to do it for myself.
Then my two last AMV have a personal theme that I hope you will value (apologising in advance with the source material which is far from perfect, as I have swore to do with what I had, that is 10 years old sources concerning my last AMV).
I hope the result will be a curiosity, and make smile or entertain a couple of people.

Here it is :

My profile : http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=143697

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”