Otaku Vengeance AMV: Battle of 'F'...or something

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
DarkXPower
Org Profile

Otaku Vengeance AMV: Battle of 'F'...or something

Post by DarkXPower » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGM9Uxo ... e=youtu.be

Well, its been a while since I posted here (my last announcement was moved to the general section, and no one saw it :x ) This is my first AMV using Premiere Pro CC (always used CS3 before). I was planning to use this whole song, but ended up only using the second half because there just wasn't enough footage from only 2 movies (My "Fire Alive" DBZ video I had 15 movies to work with)...It may be a bit short, but it still achieves the desired effect.
Otaku Vengeance: Pushing adrenaline fueled AMV's since 2000

Jedinovice
Org Profile

Re: Otaku Vengeance AMV: Battle of 'F'...or something

Post by Jedinovice » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Gads, there I am complaining that there are no techno AMV's and I see two back to back!

Very good! I don't do battle animes. The closest I get is 'Fairy Tail' and even that has got stale for me of late but as a cut, this was good! Very nice pacing and great cut to the beat. This must have taken a fair amount of time to piece together I guess?
Video editing on Kdenlive in Mint Linux KDE 17.0
H/W: An ASUS X200 dirt cheap Dual core atom n2840 at 2.16GHz
...and they said it couldn't be done!!! :lol:

DarkXPower
Org Profile

Re: Otaku Vengeance AMV: Battle of 'F'...or something

Post by DarkXPower » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:41 am

Jedinovice wrote:Gads, there I am complaining that there are no techno AMV's and I see two back to back!

Very good! I don't do battle animes. The closest I get is 'Fairy Tail' and even that has got stale for me of late but as a cut, this was good! Very nice pacing and great cut to the beat. This must have taken a fair amount of time to piece together I guess?
Thanks, It took about 3 weeks or so to make. I can't edit for hours on end like I use to 10+ years ago...I did maybe 1-2 hours a day of editing.
Otaku Vengeance: Pushing adrenaline fueled AMV's since 2000

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”