Red Dress

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
DSK3
Org Profile

Re: Red Dress

Post by DSK3 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:33 pm

MotionBreakSuperb
Nice one =]
well... I don't care

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:24 pm

I enjoyed this generally :up: Stop motion was nice. I didn't like blurry beginning, and ending :sweat: :dino:
Still better than that MMO.

Talael
Org Profile

Post by Talael » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Awesome work!

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:55 am

Interesting editing, it was pleasant to watch. But you avoided the best part of the song, I was waiting for it :x And SnK doesn't fit with it very well in my opinion, but it was still accetable.
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

EllipseIris
Org Profile

Post by EllipseIris » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:42 am

Blah went on preview, but it did something weird to the image, so downloaded it and none of my players could play it normally, so seeked it up on YT and watched finally. I like your 60fps, also i think this anime was a good choice. hm makes me wanna check on Apple tree again

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:06 pm

slimed wrote:like someone said above i wasn't sure about this at first, but after :51 i think it's fantastic. possibly my favorite use of 60fps/twixtor in amv so far - i like the warping here. great job :up: (and really good song btw)
thanks ^^
seasons wrote:Stylistically speaking, this was pretty cool. It had a nice flow and went beyond the "ATTACK ON TITAN AMV [*>~EPIC~<*]!!!" vibe that most videos with these sources strive for, although I was hoping it would rise above the usual AoT AMV celebration of edgy violence and gore but I realize that's not a very realistic expectation to place on any editor.

Definitely deserves a better ending, it just sort of suddenly ends like so many Youtube AMVs these days.

Very good sync from beginning to end!
ya, i did cut the song down :P
Cecco wrote:Good one! :up:
thanks ^^
Shui wrote:It was nice. Better than expected.
I will take what I can get from you :P
Daisuke_Z wrote:MotionBreakSuperb
Nice one =]
thank you ^^
hozhiko wrote:Awesome work!
thanks ^^
Diegao wrote:Interesting editing, it was pleasant to watch. But you avoided the best part of the song, I was waiting for it :x And SnK doesn't fit with it very well in my opinion, but it was still accetable.
sorry about the best part of the song :P
EllipseIris wrote:Blah went on preview, but it did something weird to the image, so downloaded it and none of my players could play it normally, so seeked it up on YT and watched finally. I like your 60fps, also i think this anime was a good choice. hm makes me wanna check on Apple tree again
Ya I can see that, probably because its 10bit? You will have to update your codec package to play back 10bit X3 8bit version is available ^^

Ryukz82
Org Profile

Post by Ryukz82 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Really nice use of Twixtor, people dont really know how hard it is to use it some times especilly on anime footage and I really liked the way you handled it!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”