ENP feat. KenshiroAMV - Schizophrenia MEP

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

ENP feat. KenshiroAMV - Schizophrenia MEP

Post by Changelling » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:48 am

Thanks to ZoroIttoryu for the lovely poster

Greetings, all you good folks out there!
We're finally done with our very 1st SERIOUS MEP as a team. This MEP is actually meant to be our birthday gift to xRedAngel96x and PotatoTaco. So happy birthday adults sama-chan-sans!
I'd like to make a short video description like always, but this time I really prefer if the video can speak for itself. So i'll only say that the editor list is not full since some of us are not available on the Org. The full list is present on the video description.

Note: We only have this Mediafire link (as well as a youtube link but it is not relevant) to present our video with right now. We'll try to compress the file further and upload it to local but there will be some quality loss so we really would appreciate it if you could bear with this download link for now :)

We love to receive your feedback and criticism guys! Blow us away :ying:

ZoroIttoryu
U WOT M8
Org Profile

Re: ENP feat. KenshiroAMV - Schizophrenia MEP

Post by ZoroIttoryu » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:53 am

I loved working on this one, it was a new experience for me as i haven't edited a song like this before. Good job to all the people who were part of this. :up:
I know all of us did the best we could in this mep. I hope next mep will be even better!

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:01 am

nice job guys ^^

Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

Post by Changelling » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:50 am

ZoroIttoryu wrote:I loved working on this one, it was a new experience for me as i haven't edited a song like this before. Good job to all the people who were part of this. :up:
I know all of us did the best we could in this mep. I hope next mep will be even better!
Indeed, it was an unusual piece for most of us. Turned out good :up:

@Replay, Thanks a lot dude!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”