S'evade - A dark AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

S'evade - A dark AMV

Post by Sephirothskr » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey guys, I got a lot of feedback on my last big project, so I decided to apply it to this one. No random scene selections, nothing sporadic, everything I included fulfilled a purpose and made sense to my story I am trying to tell. Now a quick little overview. This video has 3 main characters, 2 yanderes, and one "Noble character" I use the song to connect the three together in a darker, but interesting/thrilling video. It's the longest video I've ever made so I hope you all appreciate it! Enjoy.
(S'evade is french for "Escape/evade") The video contains strong french overtones from the song's source. (Also, I will provide a download soon. I'm currently uploading it. I've been having troubles all day long.)

Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

Re: S'evade - A dark AMV

Post by Changelling » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:48 am

I don't really love watching on youtube so I will wait till there is a download link since this video seems quite promising :ying:

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 am

I understand, thank you for being interested! The upload is giving me the hardest time. Every time I go to upload it it just keeps resetting and it never finishes. I'm very frustrated.

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 am

I understand, thank you for being interested! The upload is giving me the hardest time. Every time I go to upload it it just keeps resetting and it never finishes. I'm very frustrated.

Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

Post by Changelling » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:10 am

If the file is larger than 150mb then you won't be able to upload unless you donate to the org, and if its larger than 300 then you'll either have to request a large file upload or just find a better way of compressing it

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:54 pm

I requested it, however, It's.... weird. I click submit request and nothing happens, then if I do something else it's like "Delete your current upload and try again" But I can't try again because it was not working. And I don't wanna talk about this in this chat, I just wanna hear what people think about the video itself. :)

Xplanter
Org Profile

Post by Xplanter » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:58 am

First of all: I really enjoyed this one! You created a very nice atmosphere and kept is until the end. The critic i have is that (maybe its just me) the song has also some really inspiring and positive elements in it which i would love to have seen. It also seems that you didnt sync some parts with the music which damages the flow a bit. But in total this is a very enjoyable amv. :D

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:04 am

Thank you :) means a lot!

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:19 pm

For those that wanted it, I finally managed to upload the darn thing. Hope you guy's enjoy it for the picky ones who only download. :)

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:15 am

interesting X3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”