[ Hyouka ] Sʜɪɴɪɴɢ _ AMV [ 1080 p ]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Jocker8clz
Org Profile

[ Hyouka ] Sʜɪɴɪɴɢ _ AMV [ 1080 p ]

Post by Jocker8clz » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi there ...
am new member here,and I was searching for a long time to place that I can find Good Feedback,so I hope I find it here :)

Hope u enjoy :)
Replay: Edited post to direct to VIDID

Akira-chan AMV
Org Profile

Re: [ Hyouka ] Sʜɪɴɪɴɢ _ AMV [ 1080 p ]

Post by Akira-chan AMV » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:05 pm

That's damn good bro !! <3
Don't forget! It's about QUALITY not about QUANTITY!
~ Akira-chan AMV

Jocker8clz
Org Profile

Post by Jocker8clz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Akira-chan AMV wrote:That's damn good bro !! <3
Thanks XD

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Wow. Wish I had these skills.

Jocker8clz
Org Profile

Post by Jocker8clz » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:14 am

pan_dbgt01 wrote:Wow. Wish I had these skills.
Thanks alot XD

slimed
Org Profile

Post by slimed » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:38 pm

ha that was unexpected. the technical level here is high and there really is tons of potential. that said, i can't say i liked this video as a whole. i don't like to nitpick but with adjustments i think you're capable of something pretty impressive. to begin with this needed to be at least a minute longer imo to hold attention. the house that was panned out of felt unfitting, not necessarily for the song but for anime as a medium i think. also watch out for zooming in and out of different angles/plains, like :28 for example. i'd recommend a 720p render over 1080, for file size and also because the quality wouldn't differ much. most importantly i think the concept and fx work need a more solid and distinct vision/direction, because here it's looking experimental. good luck and i hope to see more from you in the future. :shark:

Jocker8clz
Org Profile

Post by Jocker8clz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:23 pm

slimed wrote:ha that was unexpected. the technical level here is high and there really is tons of potential. that said, i can't say i liked this video as a whole. i don't like to nitpick but with adjustments i think you're capable of something pretty impressive. to begin with this needed to be at least a minute longer imo to hold attention. the house that was panned out of felt unfitting, not necessarily for the song but for anime as a medium i think. also watch out for zooming in and out of different angles/plains, like :28 for example. i'd recommend a 720p render over 1080, for file size and also because the quality wouldn't differ much. most importantly i think the concept and fx work need a more solid and distinct vision/direction, because here it's looking experimental. good luck and i hope to see more from you in the future. :shark:
Really thanks for your great feedback :)
I will make something Full and more interesting next time :D

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Looks like you have the potential for bigger things. My biggest complaint would be that you were just experimenting with effects. I wouldn't have randomly done all that text work because you didn't doall the text. So i was slightly confused as if you were doing a typography style amv or not X3 Overall, it just felt random but I would like to see some of your future work ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”