Feel - Madoka Magica AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
millua
Org Profile

Feel - Madoka Magica AMV

Post by millua » Sat May 10, 2014 7:44 am

Long story short: this is a 1-2 days edit. please be kind to me I know there are mistakes. But despite all that I like it. I am happy I could finally edit sth fitting to this song though; since it's the first song I heard of this band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q67_Me-Eadk
Last edited by millua on Sat May 10, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bollocks
Deranged Baboon
Org Profile

Re: Feel - Madoka Magica AMV

Post by Bollocks » Sat May 10, 2014 7:54 am

That was pretty nice, good job! I really liked how clean the whole video was :up:

Also, I love that poster!
"Never fall for a tennis player. Love means nothing to them"

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sun May 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Wow. Love the poster and love the video! pretty good! those scenes must be from the movies. I definitely have to watch the movies then! the scenes look beautiful and their different from the series.

millua
Org Profile

Post by millua » Mon May 12, 2014 10:03 am

SacredArrow18 wrote:Wow. Love the poster and love the video! pretty good! those scenes must be from the movies. I definitely have to watch the movies then! the scenes look beautiful and their different from the series.

thank you very much! =)
Actually I only used the 3rd movie but the first two movies do have a few new scenes too I was told.

millua
Org Profile

Post by millua » Mon May 12, 2014 10:05 am

MouseBollocks wrote:That was pretty nice, good job! I really liked how clean the whole video was :up:

Also, I love that poster!
Thank you! :D and I'm glad you like the poster, it's actually not my best so I was worried. But thank you for the nice comment!

Kokoro Hane
Org Profile

Post by Kokoro Hane » Wed May 14, 2014 12:05 am

Oh my, this is beautiful for a 2 day edit! It looks absolutely perfect and stunning, as well as disturbing. I haven't seen the movie yet (which film is it?) but seeing those clips I really hope to see it someday, makes me more excited! Anyway, it is good work and flows quite naturally. Despite the short amount of time it took, it was obvious you already had something in mind and was able to carefully place the clips together.

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Sat May 17, 2014 7:08 pm

great job ^^

millua
Org Profile

Post by millua » Sun May 18, 2014 4:09 am

Kokoro Hane wrote:Oh my, this is beautiful for a 2 day edit! It looks absolutely perfect and stunning, as well as disturbing. I haven't seen the movie yet (which film is it?) but seeing those clips I really hope to see it someday, makes me more excited! Anyway, it is good work and flows quite naturally. Despite the short amount of time it took, it was obvious you already had something in mind and was able to carefully place the clips together.
Thanks a lot! *o* Well, I guess since I knew the song so well I just went with the flow XD
And it is only the third movie which is the sequel to the anime =)

millua
Org Profile

Post by millua » Sun May 18, 2014 4:15 am

Replay Studios wrote:great job ^^
thanks =)

imp
Org Profile

Post by imp » Tue May 20, 2014 6:41 am

really well done :D
it's like, random scenes yet connected by a spider web of awesomeness