First Years of the Dead (Flashier Version)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
8bitcritr
Org Profile

First Years of the Dead (Flashier Version)

Post by 8bitcritr » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:17 pm

Ever since I first posted this video I've been making tons of revisions and I think I'm just gonna stick with the latest version which would be this one, the flashy version. The most obvious difference would be the flashing (which took a lot of repetitive tasks to add), and I'm pretty sure there were some different effects added in as well. Enjoy!
This is my THIRD AMV! Remember that when you rate it. PLEASE watch my first two to see how far I've come in editing(that is, if there's been any progress at all) Could always use more advice to help me improve.
Last edited by 8bitcritr on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image"To create something that appeals to the emotions of users, you need to make something that sways your own heart. You can't move others hearts unless you can move your own." - Kazuki Fujisawa

DSK3
Org Profile

Re: First Years of the Dead (High School of the Dead)

Post by DSK3 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:17 am

Well... the idea and the music are not that original.. the fonts doesn't fit at all and other things seems out of the place, but it got dynamic...overall is a dirty but fun "let'skickzombies" to watch =]
well... I don't care

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Re: First Years of the Dead (High School of the Dead)

Post by Replay Studios » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:44 am

some things to work on in the future is your timing and flow

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”